1. This. Can you tell it took 8 hours? No, I didn't think so.
2. Fantasised about Kitchenaids
3. Threw fizzy painkillers all over my computer
4. Mourned the loss of All Things Bright and Beautiful.
1. Edit our wedding photos. Sigh
2. Wash dishes. Double sigh
3. Laundry. I hate laundry. I'll let you guess for yourself how many sighs that provokes.
4. Blog. Really blog, not just 'ooh, I have three and half minutes to spare, I'll write something that requires about as much thought as brushing my teeth' blogging.
1. Reading fashion magazines on the toilet
2. Organic Peruvian 70% dark chocolate
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Reading bitchy, shallow, red-carpet fashion blogs.
1. I wanted to be a fashion designer, until I achieved my dream and got into the one Art School in the country that teaches fashion design. At which point I decided I wanted to be a photographer.
2. I can't whistle. I try but I just blow spit everywhere. Which is nice.
3. I gave up chocolate for a year once. During that year I kept 6 maltesers in my desk drawer, you know, just in case. I ate one near the end of that year. It did not taste good.
4. I'm bad with numbers. Really bad. I just don't like them at all. The Boy is bad with words though so in our relationship he does the maths and I do the writing. It works out quite well.
(yours truly, by The Boy)
I was tagged by Wedding Fanatic and am passing on the questions to all who read them! I know, I know that's not how it works but humour me.