- Did/do you teach your children about charity? How? When? At what age?
- Do you know of any books aimed at pre-schoolers that explain charity? Or are we just not supposed to shatter their innocense until they start school?
- Do you take part in any charity at Christmas? Tangible or virtual?
- Did you take part in the Shoebox Appeal? Did you know that you were sending toothbrushes IN JESUS' NAME?
- What are you having for Christmas dinner?
* Blogger Fail. I reverse searched the image, I googled 'glitter hands', I seriously spent 20 minutes on it. I gave up. I don't care. Sorry.